5 Tips to Rocking Your Email Signature
1. Add your company name and logo, and link them to your website.
2. Include any relevant phone numbers such as a main phone line, direct line, support line, or a number for sales/service.
3. Be sure to do the same with all relevant email addresses, including the email address you are sending from.
4. Include social media icons so that your prospects/customers/clients can easily connect with you throughout your social media channels.
5. Last but not least, add a current promotion to your signature.
The key to providing this info is to ensure that it is not overdone and is organized well. Make your email signature look professional by keeping the font styles consistent and only highlight the most important info (this can be achieved by using a bold typeface or by using a slightly different color or shading).
Not only do you make it simple for the recipient to engage with you in other ways, in the event that the email is forwarded to someone else, you’ve just created an opportunity for a new person to learn more about your business. Bottom line — Don’t miss out on the opportunity to market your business. Rock your email signature!